http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/aaron-donald-jersey

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/aaron-donald-jersey

WASHINGTON — The disappointing Washington Nationals close out their home schedule with a three-game series against the Miami Marlins beginning Monday night.After dropping three of four to the fourth-place New York Mets over the weekend Authentic Aaron Donald Jersey , third-place Washington (77-77) needs to go 4-2 this weekend to cap a seventh straight winning season.Miami right-hander Sandy Alcantara (2-1, 2.35) and right-hander Stephen Strasburg (9-7, 3.83) square off in a rematch of a Sept. 18 pairing won by Strasburg and Washington, 4-2. Strasburg allowed two runs on five hits over six innings, while striking out 11 and walking two.Article continues below ...Over his last five starts, Strasburg is 3-0 with a 2.64 ERA and 38 strikeouts.“He’s been really good,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez told The Washington Post. “He’s pitching now. He’s mixing all of his pitches in and attacking the strike zone.”Strasburg is 17-7 with a 3.04 ERA in 30 career starts against Miami.Alcantara lasted just four innings against Washington, allowing three earned runs on six hits and six walks in absorbing his first loss of the season.“When we talk about young guys, this is what we see Aaron Donald Jersey Elite ,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. “We see good and then we see some ones that are not as good. Today, the command didn’t seem to be there. A lot of misses, counts get bad and a lot of pitches in a short period of time.“It’s something he’ll be able to learn from and you’ve got to continue to work and be consistent with what you do and that’s what separates the guys who are going to be really good and the guys who are going to be OK.”Miami finished the home portion of its schedule with a 6-0 win over the Reds Sunday, taking three of four in the weekend series. At 62-93 with one game unlikely to be made up, the Marlins should avoid 100 losses but also won’t approach their 77 wins of a year ago.“No matter what, we knew what we were kind of embarking on this year, with a lot of the changes,” Mattingly told mlb.com. “The new direction of the club, under the new ownership. You understand all that. Still sandiegochargersteamonline.com/derwin-james-jersey , the losses add up, and those are hard to deal with.“But I’ve been proud of the guys. I’ve felt they’ve continued to play hard and continued to give you the effort, and that’s not easy to do when you’re taking that many losses on the chin.”Washington is also playing out the string after being eliminated from postseason contention on Saturday. They lost 8-6 to the Mets in Sunday’s finale.Twenty-five-year-old rookie Erick Fedde, the team’s first-round pick in the 2014 draft, is among those bidding for a 2019 starting rotation spot. Against the Mets Sunday, he lasted only 3 1/3 innings, giving up three runs in a no-decision.In nine starts this season, Fedde has yet to go beyond six innings.“There are times when I’m like: ‘I can pitch at this level, I can be successful and I think I can dominate losangelesramsteamonline.com/aaron-donald-jersey ,'” he told MASN.com. “And then there are times that are like: ‘What are you doing out there?’ But I think that comes with the learning curve, and I just need to make sure that isn’t a very long learning curve.” Rob Carr/Getty ImagesMajor League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred received some criticism recently for saying that Los Angeles Angels star Mike Trout could do more to market himself, but the seven-time All-Star isn't here for the drama.Trout addressed the situation on Wednesday, via the Angels:Angels AngelsStatement from Mike Trout: qM7h2SXoPBThis comes hours after the team issued a statement defending the face of its franchise:Angels AngelsToday, the #Angels released the following statement on OF Mike Trout: xFLURtZ4bTManfred made headlines with his comments onThe Dan Patrick Show, noting that Trout keeps a low profile:The commissioner referenced an article byBill Shaikinof theLos Angeles Times. In it, the outfielder was asked why he isn't viewed as marketable as Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James."I have no idea," Trout told Shaikin. "I don't really think about it like that."The general consensus among baseball fans is that Trout is the best player in the game today鈥攁nd he has plenty of hardware to back up the argument. He is a former Rookie of the Year, a two-time American League MVP (to go with three second-place finishes and a fourth-place result) and a five-time Silver Slugger.Despite being the best player in the league and playing in the Los Angeles market losangelesramsteamonline.com/todd-gurley-ii-jersey , he is nowhere near the celebrity that James is...or even some middling NBA players. PerAdam Kilgoreof theWashington Post, the awareness category of Trout's Q Score is on the same level of Brooklyn Nets forward Kenneth Faried, who was recently traded as part of a salary dump.Baseball is coming off an era where its best players were among the biggest stars in America. The likes of Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were household names. Now, the best player in the world can go largely unnoticed.Trout has produced in the national spotlight鈥攚hen he's been given the opportunity. He has two All-Star Game MVP awards on his resume and also homered in the event this year. However, he struggles to gain attention because he plays on the West Coastandhasn't had many chances to shine on the postseason stage losangelesramsteamonline.com/cooper-kupp-jersey , as the Angels have made the playoffs just once in his first seven seasons.Manfred may want to see Trout step up and find ways to promote himself, but it appears as though the Angels star is focused on baseball, and only baseball.