Just when you thought the Cleveland Browns were a team

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Just when you thought the Cleveland Browns were a team

Neu

who had turned the corner ... they do something like this:Then say this:Yes Jordan Berry Jersey , that’s right. The Cleveland Browns have now signed free agent, and potential suspension candidate, Kareem Hunt to a one-year contract. Hunt’s talents have already been on full display in his short NFL career, but a domestic incident which came to light during the 2018 regular season saw the team who drafted him, the Kansas City Chiefs, cut him immediately after he reportedly lied to the franchise about the incident and his involvement in it.The General Manager who drafted Hunt to the Chiefs, John Dorsey, is the same one who is calling the shots in Cleveland now, and would be a large reason why he feels so strongly about adding Hunt to their team.This is Hunt’s statement to the press regarding his second chance:Hunt is saying all the right things, but the league has yet to complete their investigation and hand out any type of punishment on Hunt for his role in the incident which was caught on tape.This then turns into the sad, but age-old, question in professional sports where you ask if talent trumps morality. No one is saying Hunt isn’t talented — he is. But at the same time, do you overlook what took place last February just because he is a talented player? Some would suggest talent trumps all, while other suggest players like Ray Rice, and now Hunt, have no place in professional sports.The Browns have taken a chance on Hunt, but not one which will handcuff them financially. Hunt’s contract is expected to be just north of $1 million dollars, and the Browns have a ridiculous amount of salary cap space heading into the 2019 season. Even if Hunt is suspended for part of the season, the Browns still have Duke Johnson and Nick Chubb to carry the load until he returns. With all three backs, talk about a daunting backfield.Stay tuned to BTSC for the latest news with the Steelers, across the NFL and especially the AFC North as it unravels during the offseason.Steelers NFL Draft Prospects: College Game Day and Open Thread Welcome to Week 7 of the college football season. Let’s take a look at this weeks top 25 match ups, and potential players the Pittsburgh Steelers might be keeping an eye on.No. 2 Georgia (-7) at No. 13 LSU 3:30 p.m. steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-stephon-tuitt-jersey , CBSNo. 7 Washington (-3.5) at No. 17 Oregon 3:30 p.m., ABC/ESPN2No. 15 Wisconsin at No. 12 Michigan (-6.5) 7:30 p.m., ABCThis weeks highlight game has a repeat from week one. Now having Nick Farabaugh giving his breakdown of some of the prospects I wanted to revisit the Wolverines, who have some very intriguing prospects.No. 15 Wisconsin at No. 12 Michigan (-6.5) 7:30 p.m., ABCMichigan WolverinesRashan Gary #3 DL 6’5” 283lbsChase Winovich #15 Edge 6’3” 255lbsDevin Bush #10 LB 5’11” 233lbsLavert Hill #24 CB 5’11” 181lbsTyree Kinnell #23 S 5’11” 215lbsKaran Higdon #22 RB 5’10” 202lbsShea Patterson #2 QB 6’2” 205lbsWisconsin BadgersTyler Biadasz #65 C 6’3” 316Beau Benzschawel #66 G 6’5” 317David Edwards #79 T 6’7” 315Michael Deiter #63 T 6’6” 310Alec Ingold FB #45 6’2” 243Olive Sagapolu #99 NT 6’2” 345TJ Edwards #53 LB 6’1” 244D’Cota Dixon #14 S 5’10” 204Quentez Cephus #87 WR 6’1” 207Michigan WolverinesIDL Rashan GaryThis guy keeps inching up my big board and is a special type of Defensive Linemen. I mean he is a freak athlete in there and can even play off the EDGE. He has T.J. Watt-like athleticism off that edge but has probably the build to play inside. He is so quick laterally and with his rip he often beats people straight off of the line and it is a beauty to watch. His athleticism is easily seen in space and you will see him keep up with LBs and RBs with ease, the guy flies. Something I love how Rashan Gary is just how he has improved over his career at Michigan. He has improved in pass rush, getting a fast rip and now incorporating a spin move into his arsenal. He has laser quick hands and gets off the line easily. He has an absolutely endless motor and makes plays all over the field.What issue do I have with him? I think he is still raw as heck, and it is with his leverage especially. Some plays he plays too high and gets driven out of the play. I call that Stephon Tuitt syndrome, and he has some scary resemblances to Tuitt on tape. He is more athletic than Tuitt, but he needs to probably bulk up a bit and slim down as well. I think he is personally better suited as an EDGE at the next level, but it can work either way. His leverage battle is one that is hard to correct, no doubt.Round Grade: Early 2ndNFL Comparison: Jonathan AllenQB Shea PattersonI have a lot of internal battles with Shea Patterson. He could be so good, but he is just so meh. I love that he has a big arm and is a gunslinger on top of it. He makes something out of nothing so many times and his ability to extend the play is as good as anyone you will see out there. That is one thing he has, great pocket awareness and that is hard to teach, so it is a good thing to see that he has it. Patterson is a master of the RPO and quick pass in general. He loves to throw across the middle of the field on slants, for example, but that does not mean he cannot absolutely fire the ball into tight spaces, which he does well too.Unfortunately, I have a lot of questions in his pre-snap processing. He is easily confused by blitzes, and when things do go off script and he tries to make a play, he simply over does it. He makes a lot of dumb decisions that result in INTs or just questionable decisions in general. And in addition to that, his accuracy has been spotty at best over the start of this season Vince Williams Jersey , and it has caused Michigan to miss out on big plays. I also am concerned about his durability, he has been hurt far too often.Round Grade: Late 3rdNFL Comparison: Josh DobbsCB Lavert HillYou can call me a big Lavert Hill fan. ! www.nflshopoutlet.com/jacksonville-jaguars