I really hope this is the last year the 49ers are not making the playoffs.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really hope this is the last year the 49ers are not making the playoffs.

I’d love to go into the Super Bowl next year angry about how a call hosed the 49ers in the playoffs Youth Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , or (here’s a novel idea) watching the 49ers in the championship game. I’ve gone back and forth on who I’m rooting for and it’s the commercials. Give me a good football game, but it’s a game I’m already knowing I won’t be interested in. I’ll be more interested in the food at the party I go to rather than the game. So I hope I get to laugh hard for some great commercials. Either team winning is going to make me angry, so might as well focus on something else. Beyond that depression, there’s the other depression:football is coming to an end again. I never can appreciate the joy of games on TV until there are no games at all. So I’m sure as the clock winds down I’ll be savoring every last play until we go into the offseason to prepare for the draft. Kyle Shanahan surprised 49ers assistants were raided after 4-12 season (Maiocco)NFL draft prospect Nick Bosa fully healthy heading into combine (Madson)2019 season marks turning point for 49ers (Madson)2019 NFL draft: New name emerges for 49ers in mock draftNFL draft target Nick Bosa met with John Lynch, hopes to get to know 49ers (Maiocco)49ers’ George Kittle on recruiting Antonio Brown: Jimmy Garoppolo started it (Branch)You pick the free agents the 49ers should sign (Cohn)What a horrible night to have a curse...Snap count reflects Ahkello Witherspoon benching, running back committee White Fred Warner Jersey , Solomon Thomas questions The San Francisco 49ers secured their first victory in Week 2, but it was an ugly one that saw Ahkello Witherspoon benched late in the game. We’ve got a full rundown of the snap count below, or you can check out the gamebook PDF.Witherspoon had his worst game as a pro, giving up two scores and getting overwhelmed all day long. Jimmie Ward eventually replaced him, and did not do much in his own right. Kyle Shanahan is meeting with the media on Monday, so we’ll see if this week in practice brings an open competition for the cornerback spot opposite Richard Sherman.Matt Breida was the star of the game on offense Youth Solomon Thomas Jersey , thanks to a 66-yard touchdown run, but he still ended up with less work than Alfred Morris. Breida played 26 snaps, and had 11 carries and four targets (three receptions). Morris played 31 snaps, and had 14 carries and two targets (two receptions).The defensive line rotation continues to leave Solomon Thomas on the shorter end of the stick. DeForest Buckner led the unit in snaps (64), followed by Cassius Marsh and Arik Armstead (54 apiece), Ronald Blair (40) White Alfred Morris Jersey , and then Thomas (37). Thomas got some passing down work, but he is regularly replaced on the edge by Marsh on passing downs, with Arik Armstead moving inside from strong end to work next to DeForest Buckner at defensive tackle. Thomas remains a strong contributor in the team’s run defense, but he is not emerging as a consistent pass rushing threat.Rookie Dante Pettis got his first start in place of an injured Marquise Goodwin, and led the wide receiver corps in snaps with 56 (88 percent of total offensive snaps). Richie James made his pro debut, and was on the field for seven snaps. Kendrick Bourne was only on the field for ten offensive snaps authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-kyle-juszczyk-jersey , but made the most of limited work with his four-yard touchdown reception.Week 2 snap count vs. LionsPlayerOffenseDefenseSTPlayerOffenseDefenseST